An opportunity has arisen for an experienced catering/kitchen assistant to provide cooking and cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining areas for our client's diverse customer base in Holyhead, Anglesey on a temporary basis.
As a Catering/Kitchen Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation and cooking of food and beverages.
- Assisting in the service of meals.
- Washing up and cleaning in the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment.
- Operating tills and serving on occasion.
- Clearing Tables and Cleaning Dining Area.
- Checking in and out guests for accommodation if and when required.
We are keen to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a kitchen/catering assistant.
- Proactive “can do” attitude.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good customer service skills, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Level 2 in Food hygiene certificate (Desirable not essential)
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to operational needs, work shifts including nights and weekends.
This is a temporary position to commence immediately. Working 8 hours a day, with typical shifts of 6:00 am – 2:00 pm or 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm. However, during the training period the hours of work will include a 8:00 am - 4:00 pm shift, with a pay rate of £8.21 per hour plus holiday pay.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, please apply now.