Catering General Manager, SW London
£34k to £38k depending on experience
Mainly Mon - Fri but expected to work a few evenings and Saturdays
39 weeks per year plus a few weeks in the Summer
Great Holiday package
Free car parking
Opportunity to progress within this company
I have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Catering General Manager with a craft background to manage one of our client's high profile education sites in SW London. The ideal candidate will be overseeing the front of house, managing a team of up to 14 staff including a HC. You'll be a great motivator, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people with a friendly smile.
- Managing a team of 14 staff, including a HC
- To develop and grow the business by offering an excellent service to the students and teachers.
- Fully responsible for the P&L accounts
- Leading and managing all aspects of your team
- Having complete accountability for the results of the catering facility within the school and a focus on growing the business for the future
- Engaging your team with clear and achievable goals
- Create a customer focused environment and manage all customer complaints in line with company policy.
- All statutory and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations must be strictly adhered to always and corrective action taken in a timely manner as necessary.
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies is ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported
- Experience in managing a catering facility within the education sector or similar
- Must be craft trained
- Great understanding of hospitality
- Build excellent relationships with the student and client
- Experience in costing and creating of menus
- Passionate and eye for detail
- Able to work under time management pressure
- Excellent motivational and team skills with a keen attention to detail
- Must be able to multi task
If you have worked within an education or BI site, then I would love to hear from you. You could be what we're looking for! Call Andrea on 07872468680
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.