Catering Manager/ Assistant Manager near Staines/Surrey
£25000 - £27500 plus regular salary increase
- 35 - 37.5 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days per week
- Mainly day time hours and Mon - Fri
- Excellent holiday package
- Free Car parking
- Opportunity to join a very good company pension scheme
We have a great opportunity for a catering manager or an assistant catering manager who is ready for the next step, to manage one of the units within a very high profile education site near Staines/Surrey. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition, great team leadership and development skills. If you enjoy working with people from all walks of life, then this could be for you. Interested, then apply today!
- Managing and motivating the team
- Will be catering for customer from all around the world
- To develop and grow the business
- Working towards financial budgets
- Having complete accountability for the results of the restaurant and a focus on growing the business for the future
- Engaging your team with clear and achievable goal
- Being maniacal about building a strong culture in restaurant
- Create a customer focussed environment and manage all customer complaints in line with company policy.
- Maximising the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs e.g. labour, food.
Who's our ideal candidate?
- Must have experience working within a very similar environment
- Worked in a high-volume catering operation
- High volume restaurant and retail catering experience would be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- To have the ability to develop the new concepts form start to finish
- Excellent motivational and team skills with a keen attention to detail
Sounds like the role for you, then apply today for a chat
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.