Catering, Hospitality Assistant with DBS needed:
- Salary: from £8.50-£10.00 p/hr depending on experience
- Monday to Friday only
We are re interested to hear from Catering Assistants for both full time temporary work, as well as those looking for some part time temporary work to support their income.
Applicants will need to have DBS qualification along with great attitude. We supply all types of environments; from contract caterers, nursing homes, schools, golf clubs, restaurants, function venues and more. The work we offer is very flexible, you don't have to be available all the time and you can pick and choose which days and times are best for you to work with us.
We are offering:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid overtime
- Holiday allowance
- Training and career progression
As Hospitality Assistant we look for someone who:
- Is warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all-round communication skills
- Has ability to establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and always maintain professional image
- Can maintain highest standards of all conference areas and set ups.
- Can ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately always presented and stocked
- Is Always impeccable and well presented in full uniform when on duty
- Is Responsible for cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
Experience and Qualifications
- DBS certificate or willing to do one
- B&I Hospitality & large event experience in similar role advantageous
- Positive, friendly and willing to learn
We are currently recruiting for a Hospitality Assistant who is passionate about customer service. In return we are offering amazing and vibrant top-class place to work in. If you have all the right skills and enjoying working in a fast pace environment with the great working culture, do not hesitate and contact Maggie on 02085632220
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.