We are currently recruiting for an experienced full time Chef De Partie (CDP) for a well established Fine Dining Restaurant in Chester City Centre.
Reporting to the Sous Chef/ Head Chef, the key responsibilities of a Chef De Partie, will include:
- To consistently assist in preparing and maintaining the highest of food preparation and presentation
- To maintain the high level of service quality within the team
- To work on and accept direction in the relevant kitchen sections
- Control wastage and portion size as per dish specifications
- Actively participate in menu development, planning and production
- Check, record and report temperatures of fridges and freezers in line with SOP
- Oversee kitchen porters ensuring hygiene practises are adhered to
- To understand and observe all Health & Safety regulations, COSHH HACCP, Food Safety and Safety at work act while on company premises.
The successful Chef de Partie will have the following skills and experiences:
- You will be someone that enjoys being in the kitchen working with the kitchen brigade and sending out excellent food time and time again to your customers in the restaurant
- You will have experience of working in a professional commercial kitchen cooking a wide range of food
- Experience of training and supporting kitchen porters and waiting staff
- A positive and proactive person who can work as part of a strong kitchen team and communicate effectively with front of house
- Be willing to undertake any reasonable requests made of you by the company including flexibility in hours, location and responsibilities.
- Experience or knowledge and willingness to learn all statutory regulations and that they are observed within the premises
- To attend and participate in training courses to upskill and enhance your current skills to perform your duties and develop your experience.
In return you will receive a salary of £9-£11 per hour, gain specialist knowledge on the products on offer at the venue, you will be joining a fun and close-knit team giving you the opportunity to create your own dishes and learn from the senior chefs within the brigade and share your own skills and experience with the team.
Seneca Bridge Resource Partners is working in Partnership with Taste Cheshire to support its memberships recruitment across the county.
Taste Cheshire’s Job is to connect those who sell the real “Taste of Cheshire”, our members, with those who want real food made by real people, featuring the best independently run restaurants in Chester and Cheshire, superb local pubs and restaurants that offer home cooked food and drink sourced from local suppliers.