Job Title - Chef de Partie
Reference No. - VC8990
Salary - Up to £11.00 per hour
Job Type - Permanent
Location - Scarborough
If you are looking for a great career opportunity look no further than this Chef de Partie opportunity on the outskirts of Scarborough, working for the recently employed new Head Chef you can be a part of this new chapter in the history of this well-loved local eatery! We are looking for a young, enthusiastic chef who is wanting an opportunity to learn for a Michelin experienced chef who in turn is starting a new chapter in his career! You will have great career development opportunities and a chance to grown with this ever-expanding company.
The Company - This privately-owned Gastro/Pub Restaurant that has been established in the local area for over 50 years and is part of a small group of venues in the Scarborough area that offer a varying hospitality experience. You will be part of a strong team that serves up to 700 covers per week over 7 days including offering a small function and event space that is developing trade with weddings, parties and other private events. Progression is very big within this venue and you will have a fair chance to work your way through the group experiencing different styles and methods of cooking.
- To be involved in the day to day running of the kitchen including preparation, cooking & presentation of fresh food.
- To be involved in the planning of menus
- Ensure all relevant kitchen documents are up to date
- Take an active role in all training and development programs
- Comply with all Health & Safety, Food Safety and COSHH Requirements
- Ensure all operational area are properly prepared for each daily service
- Be actively involved in the management of stock and staff alongside the kitchen team
- Knowledge of Food Safety, Health & Safety and COSHH
- A proven knowledge of English & Continental cookery using fresh quality ingredients
- A positive approach to menu planning and development of hospitality services
- Relevant Catering Qualifications
- Experience working in a similar catering venue
- Access to your own transport due to location of the venues
Benefits - The role of Chef de Partie is offering a competitive salary of up to £11.00 per hour, you will be expected to work 5 out of 7 days and up to 45 hours per week, you will not be required to work split shifts, but you will need access to your own transport as the venue is located on the outskirts of Scarborough. In the role you will receive a share of the tips from the venue, have access to meals while you are working & be able to take advantage of discounts at the other venues in the area on both food and accommodation.
For further details please contact Rob Lazenby at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.