We are currently recruiting for a talented, creative and enthusiastic Chef de Partie Chef, who is confident in assisting the Sous Chef and Head Chef in leading the kitchen Brigade in a gorgeous Gastro pub in the bustling location between Nantwich and Tarporley.
- To consistently assist in proving and maintaining the highest of food preparation and presentation
- To work on and accept direction in the relevant kitchen sections
- Control wastage and portion size as per dish specifications
- Actively participate in menu development, planning and production
- Oversee kitchen porters ensuring hygiene practises are adhered to
- To understand and observe all Health & Safety regulations, COSHH HACCP, Food Safety and Safety at work act while on company premises.
The successful Chef de Partie will have the following skills and experiences:
- You will have experience of working in a professional commercial kitchen cooking a wide range of food
- Experience of training and supporting kitchen porters and waiting staff
- A positive and proactive person who can work as part of a strong kitchen team and communicate effectively with front of house
- Be willing to undertake any reasonable requests made of you by the company including flexibility in hours, location and responsibilities.
- To attend and participate in training courses to upskill and enhance your current skills to perform your duties and develop your experience.
We are looking for a Junior Sous Chef who is someone that enjoys being in the kitchen demonstrating excellent cooking skills across all sections. Experience of good management and leadership skills and a positive and proactive attitude who can communicate effectively and show organisation.
In return you will receive a salary of between £18,000 – £22,000 Per Annum, and the opportunity to grow within our expanding company. If you believe you have what it takes, then apply today and we will be in touch soon.