Chef Manager - Term Time near Reading/Berkshire
£30000k to £31000k
Are you currently a Chef Manager, looking for that better work/life balance? A chef role within education could be right up your street!
- Up to £31k plus bonus per annum
- Only Monday-Friday
- 7.00-3.30pm shifts
- No evenings, late nights or weekends
- Up to 10 weeks holiday
- Great Progression
- We're one of the UK's best employers
- Free Car Parking
What's the role?
You'll be looking after the front and back of house within a high-profile education site serving healthy, nutritious meals to students and staff. You'll be managing a brigade of around 9 - 12 staff with the responsibility for motivating and training your own team. If you've got experience within BI or education environments, and have catered for high volumes, you're going to do well here.
What will I be doing?
- Catering for breakfast, midmorning break and lunch
- Responsible for the P&L accounts
- Training and motivating staff
- Managing a very experienced and motivated team of up to 12 staff
- Fully responsible for all the H&S and F&H regulations
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectations
This role can keep your skills in tip top condition whilst you won't have to work all hours under the sun. It's going to go fast, call Andrea on 07872468680
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.