£10.55 - £14.00 per hour
Temporary, full-time or part-time
We are re interested to hear from Chefs looking for both full time temporary work, as well as those looking for some part time temporary work to support their income.
Applicants will need to have a suitable Chef qualification along with good experience levels. We supply all types of environments; from contract caterers, nursing homes, schools, golf clubs, restaurants, function venues and more. The work we offer is very flexible, you don't have to be available all the time and you can pick and choose which days and times are best for you to work with us.
Benefits of registering with our agency:
- Good hourly rates of pay,
- Weekly salary transferred into your bank account
- Flexible working times - you decide when and where you work
- Paid holiday as you work
- Increased opportunities for work
- Training progression
What we need from you:
- Your own uniform and knives (Safety shoes).
- Minimum Level 2 food safety.
- Eligible to work in the UK and have all your own right to work documents.
- Good English.
If you're a passioned Chef, either looking for temporary work, or already in temporary work and looking to broaden your horizons, please do get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV with contact details or call Maggie for more information on 02085632220.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.