An exciting opportunity for an inspirational manager who leads by example. You will be joining a stable, highly capable and hard-working staff team to provide the best possible therapeutic care for children with emotional, behavioural difficulties.
This leading children's residential care organisation works closely with statutory children's services which are local to their homes for the benefit of the child and the success of their care package.
In managing the home efficiently and effectively to produce best outcomes for the children, you will be supported by the organisation's therapists, clinical psychologists, health and education professionals to help the children deal with their past experiences and prepare for a better future.
Great reasons to join this organisation:
- Attractive salary banding of £35,000 - £47,000 plus bonuses available of 15% of you salary based upon performance, bringing total yearly earning's potential to £54,000
- All of their homes are beautifully maintained with high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- A great support network of other managers running homes within the area along with the support of an experienced line manager and Director.
- Exciting and realistic career progression opportunities as this national organisation develops new services and projects.
- Generous pension scheme.
Full job description available.
- Two years minimum experience of working at a senior level within a children's home supporting and supervising staff.
- NVQ3 caring for children and young people / QCF Diploma level 3 residential childcare or equivalent.
- Full driving licence.
- Extensive knowledge of child protection and Ofsted regulations.
- Previous experience of managing rotas and budgets.
- Proactive and solution focussed in approach.
- Excellent ability in developing colleague's skills in direct work with young people.