Create and develop your own team and service as a Registered Manager of a new children’s home in Bedfordshire.
Bringing your enthusiasm of putting the children in your care at the centre of everything you do, you will evolve a skilled and compassionate staff team which will provide first class care to children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
You will be supported by:
- Experienced & approachable senior managers
- Bespoke packages of therapeutic care for each child according to their needs provided by multi-professionals
- Education provided by an in-house school
- An extensive training package for you and your team which includes both internal and external training
- A caring organisation which highly values its staff. They give staff recognition awards, and are continuously involved in staff engagement and celebrations through a wide spread community engagement policy.
The successful candidate will have:
- Within the last 5 years, worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children and young people
- Worked for at least one year as a children’s home Deputy Manager or Registered Manager
- Hold a Diploma level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent