Kerry Collins are currently recruiting for experienced Children’s Social Workers to work alongside Dudley City Council on a full-time basis.
Your day to day duties will consist of the following;
- Supporting/caring for a range of young children who have complex care and acute needs
- Working alongside multi-agencies teams delivering holistic services to the young ones
- Promoting a positive guidance
- Working alongside medical professions completing medical assessment to arrange the young ones to the correct service
- Promoting independence
- Investigating allegations of neglect, physical, sexual and emotional abuse and referring to other medical professions when needed be
You will be working with a range of children and young adults that have registered disabilities meeting the requirement needs from there medical assessments. You will also be working with individuals and families to help improve out comes of their individuals lives, you will be working alongside disciplinary and educational organisations.
The aim is to help people develop their ability to use their own resources and those in the community to resolve problems, you will be working with a range of children with personal problems but also boarder social issues such as poverty, unemployment, uneducated and domestic violence.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience;
- Must have previously been a children’s social worker for the minimum of 6 months
- Must be able to perform personal care if needed be
- Be able to promote positivity and independence
- Be able to confidentially lone work
We are looking to take a range of experienced social workers immediately, offering 37hour contract for the ideal candidate.
If you feel as If you have what it takes to be a children’s social worker then why not contact us on 01922 720099 for more information or apply with you CV below.