Earn up to £43k a year with this job!
The Class 1 job does require handball and manual work which can be a physically demanding. This includes working outside in adverse weather conditions and handballing product at some of the delivery points.
you will be responsible for the safe delivery of stock to our independent retailers stores.
Rolling shift pattern Monday – Friday, Tuesday to Saturday. Start times between midnight and 04:00.
For insurance purposes we require you to meet the following:
- Minimum of one year class 1 driving experience
- Maximum 6 points- Clear of DD, DR, IN endorsements
- 25 years+ in age for insurance purposes
Candidate experience will include:
- Experience driving HGV Class 1 (C+E) (180 days worked within 12 month period)
- Hold a full CPC card and Digital Tachograph
- Excellent route knowledge
- Fantastic customer service
- Excellent communication
- Be able to work as part of a professional team.
For more information and to be considered for this role please contact Daniel Butler on 01604 866 229