PERMANENT ROLE - Monday - Friday - Days - up to £30,263.40pa
This is a permanent position paying £11.73ph, working Monday to Friday, with the following uplifts
- £11.73ph - Hours worked over 45 hours
- £12.85ph - For hours worked between 18.00 - 04.00
- £12.90ph - For hours worked between 00.01 Saturday - 00.01 Monday
- £13.97ph - For hours worked on a Bank holidays
- £24.70 - Night out allowance
- £30.00 - 6th shift payment plus hourly rate
- Starting between 04.00 - 08.00
- Contracted to 45 hours but on average you could be working up to 60
You will need to be flexible to night out if required
Basic Salary - £ 27,448.20pa
Potential earnings - up to £30,263.40 pa - Based on 50 hours per week, starting at 06.00
You will be required to complete up to 5 drops per day transporting food, retail and manufacturing products.
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all training (especially related to Health and Safety) is adhered to at all times.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To use the mobile tracking device at all times
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
- Ensure you are the driving force behind delivering exceptional customer service.
Experience & Qualifications
- Class 1 licence and full CPC.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, reliable, helpful and organised.
- Flexibility and the will to learn new skills and to undertake new challenges.
- You will have a proactive and committed approach towards all aspects of the job and ensure high standards in health and safety, customer service and legal compliance are met and exceeded.
- Able to navigate your way around the UK and plan your day accordingly.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.