We are seeking an experienced and professional Class 1 HGV Driver with our well-established client based on Anglesey, North Wales.
In the Class 1 HGV Driver Job you will be:
- Multi dropping to sites across the UK and Europe, with some overnight stays
- Providing high levels of customer experience with the ability to liaise with customers
- Loading and unloading goods, stacking pallets, coupling and uncoupling trailers
The successful candidate for the in the Class 1 HGV Driver Job will need to have:
- An HGV Class 1 licence for a minimum of 5 years
- Valid Digital taco & CPC Card
- Clean UK driving licence
- Forklift driving qualification
- Experience of working with refrigerated systems
- Physically fit due to the nature of the work
- Experience of driving in Europe
- Flexibility to accommodate early and late start times and overnight stays
This is a temporary position providing driving / transportation support for 1 to 2 trips per week so working hours will vary. Overnight stays in Europe may be necessary. The hourly pay rate will be in the region of £10.00 dependent on skills and experience plus holiday pay.
If this sounds like just the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.