Are you a Class 1/1 HGV 1/ LGV 1/ Cat C+E driver? Are you looking for work in the Biggleswade area?
XP Recruitment is currently recruiting for a company based in Biggleswade who provide bespoke solutions to the construction industry. They are looking to recruit a Class 1 driver who is reliable, hard working and would ideally have experience driving a low loader.
As a Class 1 driver you will be required to deliver building materials to construction sites across the UK including London. Number of drops varies on the run but will normally be 3 drops per day. The ideal driver would need to be flexible with their start times and happy to complete a couple of nights out a week.
The driver would need to be confident to carry unusual loads and able to secure the loads correctly as safety is our client’s main priority.
This company based in Biggleswade operate 7 days a week and would be looking for someone who is able to complete weekends if necessary.
Monday – Friday assignment rate of £13.50ph on an Ltd/Umbrella
Please note night out money and expenses paid.
The main responsibilities of the driver are:
- To maintain excellent levels of customer service
- To ensure accurate, consistent and timely communication with the Transport team
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation
- To ensure a good self-presentation
The successful drivers will have the following:
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes for insurance purposes)
- Have 1 years experience driving Cat C+E Vehicles (For insurance purposes)
- Hold valid Digital tachograph card and CPC card
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- Be comfortable in a customer facing role
- PAYE, Umbrella and LTD drivers welcome
- 24/7 service provided by XP Recruitment
If this is the job for you, please give Shenola at XP Recruitment a call on 01582 807808. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org