Class 2 Driver / Drayman – salary band £24,515 (42.5hr week) + overtime allowance + performance related bonus (usually £1,000)
HGV Class 2 (LGV C) Driver / Drayman - CAMBRIDGE
Monday to Friday (with occasional bank holiday and seasonal cover)
Key Objectives; To distribute the products of Lacons professionally and safely to on- trade retailers while exceeding customer service expectations, working from the Sawson depot, Cambridge.
Key Competencies; Must be able to drive an HGV Class 2 Vehicle (LGV C), and a Digi taco card and CPC is essential.
· Be responsible for getting delivery to the destination safely, and ensuring delivery is safely unloaded
· Professionally represent Lacons in customer facing situations
· Be personally responsible for the safe return of all company property
· Anticipate change and adapt as needed to the evolving environment
· Prepared to work some extra hours as and when required.
· Confident and outgoing personality is essential.
· Driven, logical thinker with good communication and presentation skills.
· Full clean driving license.
· To pick orders for distribution and load correctly and safely.
· Check road worthiness of vehicle and comply with current regulations
· Trustworthy, diligent and numerically competent.
· Physically able to undertake manual tasks.
· Smart and suitably dressed with supplied safety wear.