Are you a Class 2/ HGV 2/ LGV 2/ Cat C driver? Are you looking for work in the Dunstable area? Do you want the stability and security of a permanent job? Are you looking for that work-life balance? If so keep reading.
XP Recruitment is currently recruiting for the largest independent supplier in its field based in Dunstable. They are looking to recruit a Class 2 driver who is reliable and hardworking to which for this the driver will be rewarded.
As a class 2 driver, you will be required to deliver building materials to construction sites across the UK. The number of drops very on the run but will normally be between 3 – 6 drops per day. This company based in Dunstable will give you the opportunity to expand your skill set as an HGV 2 driver by offering training opportunities to gain further qualifications.
Minimal handball is involved; therefore you must be prepared for it. You may also be required to drive a flatbed from time to time, so you must be able to strap and secure your own load.
This is a Monday to Friday shift starting at 06:00 and finishing around 16:00.
It is a 10-week temp to perm position, so after the 10-week period, you will go permanent with the client.
Monday – Friday assignment rate of £12.50ph on an Ltd/Umbrella and £10.50ph on PAYE.
£23,500 per annum + Bonuses once permanent.
The main responsibilities of the driver are:
- To maintain excellent levels of customer service
- To ensure accurate, consistent and timely communication with the Transport team
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation
- To ensure a good self-presentation
The successful Drivers will have the following:
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes for insurance purposes)
- Have 2 years experience driving Cat C Vehicles (For insurance purposes)
- Hold valid Digital tachograph card and CPC card
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- Be comfortable in a customer facing role
- PAYE, Umbrella and LTD drivers welcome
- 24/7 service
- Moffett Training, once going permanent
If this is the job for you, please give Shenola call on 01582 807808. Alternatively, please send your CV email@example.com