Client Liaison Executive - £22K - £25K
Do you have experience working in Financial Services preferably within IFA environment? This a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning, highly attractive organisation and to join a respected client liaison team. A key part of the relationship management team, the role of Client Liaison is to work closely with the both the financial planners and business support to provide excellent service and care for the clients.
If you have excellent relationship building skills, you are highly organised, perhaps working within a technical administrator role, and have an excellent command of the English language both orally and written this may the opportunity for you?
For a full Job description call Mags on 01392 423301/ 07788978468
- Educated to GCSE level min with grades A - C to include English and Maths
- Computer Literate with working knowledge of MS Office
- Efficient, methodical and organised
- A keen attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work loads to meet client expectations
- Ideally educated to A/ AS level (or equivalent)
- Certificate in Financial Services
- Experience of using Intelligent Office or similar
Aside from a fantastic working environment and competitive salary there is an excellent benefits package too:
- Contributory pension
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eye care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays
Call Mags to find out more 01392 423301/ 07788 978468
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.