We're recruiting Client Advisors with proven Sales experience to drive one of the leading brands in the flexible work-space market. Based in their Midlands office where the team service the whole of London and the UK.
What does a successful Client Advisor look like???
1. You are an expert
You must become an expert in your field - product knowledge, key provider relationships and an understanding of how to to take a client on a journey through demonstrating your expertise in a direct, helpful and assertive way.
2. You are a team player
You are an individual within a team and you must treat your colleagues and those around you with respect and understand you are all here to help and support each other.
3. Your clients have a positive experience
Every person you deal with should feel they have had a positive experience, whether you can assist them or not. If you cannot help them, what advise can you give so they feel you have helped them?
4. You are results driven
You will be working with experts who know the stats, KPIs and activities you need to meet in order to ensure that you are helping the clients you represent in the right way and getting the right results for them.
5. You earn trust, feedback and clients for life
Clients should want to tell you how great you are, they should also tell their colleagues and friends. You should seek to maximise the positive feedback you receive.
Your job role
- Speaking to new clients daily; qualifying their needs, identifying providers that match these needs.
- Taking clients on a journey; arranging viewings, conducting pre and post viewing calls, negotiating deals with providers.
- Finding clients their ideal work-space; looking after your client until their work-space is secured and then making sure they know that you are there to help after they have moved in.
- Always promoting a helpful service; ensuring any clients you cannot help are handled in the correct way and have a positive experience.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, commission scheme and expert training whilst working in a friendly yet ambitious team.