Reporting to the management team, you will be managing, supporting and providing leadership to the transactions, payments and reconciliations teams. For doing this, you will receive a fantastic range of benefits which includes 25 days holiday and 3 days community/charity leave per annum, group income protection, life assurance, a matched pension contribution, private healthcare, £1,000 annual learning budget, gym discounts, season ticket loans, dental/optic care, a share scheme, a Friday drinks fridge and quarterly team socials.
As a Client Services Manager, your duties will include:
- Coaching, mentoring and leading a team of high performing executives who manage the day to day payment, transaction and reconciliation processes.
- Building, developing and documenting processes and procedures as the business continues to grow and evolve.
- Ensuring that daily transaction reconciliations are done accurately and efficiently and that they meet all external and internal requirements.
- Developing regular accurate management information for all reconciliations and transactions and ensuring KPI’s are consistently met and reported against.
- Providing regular training sessions for the team to ensure their continued development in areas such as transaction and balance reconciliation investigation analysis and reporting.
- Working in close collaboration with the management team and other stakeholders across the business to prioritise projects and improvements.
- Liaising with banking partners and stakeholders on any operational matters.
- Excellent leadership skills developed in a previous management role with extensive experience managing a team of 10+.
- An understanding of the anti-money laundering regulations, and practical experience in respect of how they apply to a business that provides banking and investment services.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work effectively across a variety of projects with different timelines and urgency.
- Experienced in working with client money and have a good understanding of CASS.
- Significant experience in transactions and reconciliations with a thorough understanding of AML regulations.
- Extensive customer-facing experience (you will also be very experienced in dealing with complaints).
- Significant experience in creating and improving business procedures and processes.
- The ability to relay recommendations and business needs/improvements to senior management efficiently and effectively.
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a high growth start-up environment.
To apply for this managerial role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.