Due to expansion and a healthy order book, we have a requirement for an experienced CNC Folder to work with one of the UK's leading companies within its industry sector, who believe work should be enjoyed and satisfying; after all this is where you spend most of your valuable time. Hence why they have received a number of awards for being an outstanding employer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to increase their knowledge and work for an established business.
To operate a CNC RAS / Folding machine to produce a variety of parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineering drawings.
A high level of housekeeping and health and safety is required at all times.
- Operate the CNC RAS folder and folding machines used in the production process.
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance.
- Determine condition of tools.
- Keep work area clean and organised.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Work with team members to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- Experience Loading, programme selection and operating similar machine.
- Good engineering knowledge within a sheet metal environment.
- Ability to distinguish material types including steel and stainless steel.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in an effective way.
- Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting production and quality targets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
If your skills match this position, please apply for immediate consideration.