This is a fantastic position for experienced CNC Millers or Turners to join a fast-growing business with one of the best staff retention rates in the industry. The environment and culture enable individuals to feel welcome when embarking on a new challenge.
Our client predominantly supplies the Oil & Gas market with highly complex, quality critical components to be used offshore. Due to recent growth, our client is now awaiting delivery of 2 new CNC machines to increase the companies output and capabilities.
We are looking for 2 versatile CNC Millers/Turners who are comfortable machining with various materials and to strict quality standards & tolerances. Ideally, candidates will have previous experience using Fanuc controls, however this is NOT ESSENTIAL.
What are we looking for?
· Apprentice Trained/Time Served or suitably experienced Machinists
· Ability to edit and adjust CNC programs using Fanuc
· Capable of independently setting up and running CNC Millers/Lathes
· Able to program from scratch directly from technical drawings (NOT ESSENTIAL)
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
· Versatile machinist comfortable working with various materials
· Experience in high precision machining
· Experience of applying and adhering to lean manufacturing principles
· Keen eye for continuous improvement
· Committed and flexible individuals willing to work overtime where required
· Starting Salary:£14.93 per hour (£29,113.50 per annum)
· Holiday Entitlement: 29 Days per annum (including public holidays)
· Working Hours: Double Day Shifts (Rotating Weekly)
o AM Shift: 6AM to 2PM
o PM Shift: 2PM to 10PM
· Continuous training, development and support
· Long-term stable employment within a growing organisation
E3R are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||£28725 - £29113.50 per annum||Sector||Engineering|