CNC Millers AND Turners required in Halifax!
Must be able to programme directly onto the control (Fanuc and/or HAAS).
We are looking to speak with candidates who have previous experience of:
- Experience working as a CNC Turner
- Programming directly onto machine with no CNC software (online programming/free hand programming)
- Confident in their own ability and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to take a drawing to finished article (machine setting, programme prove out, running and inspection)
- Any experience using One CNC or Mastercam would be useful
- Salary: £14-16 per hour depending on ability (£28,392-32,448 per annum)
- Working Hours:
- (DAYS): Monday to Thursday 0800-1630 (1530 finish on Fridays)
- Overtime regularly available
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If you are an experienced CNC Machinist and your skills match this position, please contact E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or forward your CV to Callum Good at E3 Recruitment via email - or "apply on line" now