The CNC Operator position will offer an excellent opportunity to join a growing sub-contract engineering company that offers an exciting, fast-paced production environment.
You have the opportunity to apply for a CNC Operator position with a well-established machine shop who are currently seeing exciting levels of demand. The company run a number of high-end CNC machines including Star Sliding heads for batch production.
The CNC Operator will be responsible for:
- Producing large batches of machined components for a vast array of global sectors including Defence, Oil & Gas and Rail
- Setting up and operating a number of Hurco controlled CNC Mills and/or Fanuc controlled CNC Lathes
- Adhering to SOPs and company health and safety policies & procedures
- Meeting production goals in terms of cycle times, quantity and quality
- Advising on any manufacturing process improvements to increase future efficiency
- Using various measuring tools to ensure quality standards and tolerances are adhered to
The successful CNC Operator will pose some of the below qualities:
- Apprentice trained, time served or relevantly qualified within CNC Milling, Turning or Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced CNC Machinist capable of Setting and Operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes
- Competent user of Hurco or Fanuc controls - other controls will be considered
- Comfortable working in large batch, fast paced manufacturing
- Ambitious and willing to learn and develop your own skillset
The CNC Operator position offers:
This company offer fantastic development opportunities and have helped a number of Operator/Operators become Programmers in the past. Goldthorpe based position, easily commutable from Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster and Sheffield.
With regards to package, you can expect a competitive salary (between £20-24K/£10-12 per hour), shift allowances, a production/quality bonus, rotating AM/PM shifts (06:30-15:00/14:30-23:00 with early finishes on Fridays), 30 days holiday per annum and company pension scheme.
If you are an experienced CNC Machinist and your skills match this position, please contact E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or forward your CV to Callum Good at E3 Recruitment via email - or "apply on line" now
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.