CNC Machinist, Oxford, £30,000pa - £36,500pa plus benefits (£15 - £17.50 per hour):
Our client is a leading engineering led manufacturer of composite products, assemblies and systems for a range of industry sectors, including; motorsport, aerospace, automotive and medical equipment. They are looking for highly skilled CNC Machinists to join their team based in near Oxford, Oxfordshire. This company is going from strength to strength, with a move to new offices planned for 2019/20, it is an amazing time to join their rapidly organisation.
The CNC Machinist's daily responsibilities include:
- Operate and Set a selection of Mazak CNC Machines / Lathes for both manned and unmanned periods.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and work to fine tolerances.
- Ensure that the quality of work produced meets customer drawings and specifications.
- Identify and utilise correct tooling equipment required for specific work.
- Perform routine maintenance checks and completing check-sheet records.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately completed in a timely fashion.
- Conduct general housekeeping to ensure workstation is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure all Health & Safety process are adhered to at all times.
The successful CNC Machinist will need to be experienced in machining, with knowledge of Mazatrol or Heidenhain machines, but if you have experience as a multi axis CNC Machinist our client will provide full training on our machines. The CNC Machinist's should possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous Experience working with multi axis CNC machines.
- Experience working in a similar role, in a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Excellent abilities to follow plans with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently.
- Be sufficient in the use of manual measuring equipment, including Vernier calipers, micrometers, height gauges, bore micrometers.
If you're a CNC Machinist looking to be part of a rapidly expanding company who is moving into amazing new offices, please send MARS Recruitment a copy of your CV.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).