As a CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator you will be responsible for running a number of DMG Mill/Turn CNC Machines to produce components of varying complexities for a number of industry sectors.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
* Responsible for programming, setting and operating of mill turn machines.
* Programming to customer drawings.
* Ability to producing finished components to quality requirements.
* Preferably experienced in DMG Ergoline controller although training can/will be given
* To attend and complete any training courses if required.
* Experience of working with small batches and single components
* Can work to tight limits in a high precision environment.
* Workshop Housekeeping.
Skills & Competencies:
* Apprentice trained mechanical engineer/machinist
* Should have a strong background in CNC Turning and Milling.
* Previous experience of working with either Mazak or DMG Ergoline controllers (others will be considered).
* Able to work to engineering drawings with minimum supervision.
* Experience of various machine controls.
* Able to complete tasks using own initiative.
* Willingness to comply with all HSQE requirements and procedural controls.
* Strong housekeeping and continuous improvement ethic.
* Strong team member and willing to assist wherever required.
* Skilled in manual handling
* Honest and reliable.
* Location: Brighouse
* Hourly Rate: £16.50
* Annual Salary: £32,604.00
* Job Discipline: 12-week temp to permanent - full time
* Working Hours: 2PM to 12AM Monday to Thursday (38 per week)
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If you are an experienced CNC Machinist and your skills match this position, please contact E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or forward your CV to Callum Good at E3 Recruitment via email - or "apply on line" now
|Location||Brighouse, West Yorkshire||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £32604.00 per annum||Sector||Engineering|