If you are looking to join:
- One of the most recognisable market leaders in the UK
- A global supplier into Advanced Engineering markets/customers
- An accredited £7m powerhouse within their market
Then please read on!
Our client are specialists in manufacturing bespoke machined parts into the Medical, Aerospace, Nuclear, Semi-conductor, Oil & Gas and Scientific sectors. They have 75ft of floor space with accreditations from the MOD, Varian, Thales, Rolls Royce and more. Having just won a new contract with an international €83bn powerhouse, they are looking to expand their engineering team:
As a CNC Miller, you would be programming, setting and operating CNC mills along with interpreting engineering drawings to manufacture precise components and products. The working hours are Monday - Friday with a salary of £30,500, 1.33x overtime, medical insurance and healthcare allowances.
For this position, the company are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in similar CNC-related positions
- Can set, operate and programme CNC mills
- Communicates well with others
If you want to find out more then please apply, call 0117 971 4700 or email
CNC / Milling / Miller / Setter / Programmer / BOKO / Heidenhain