This is a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Miller to join a fast-growing business based in the Pudsey area.
Our client is a family owned business who offer a variety of sub-contracted engineering services, including CNC Machining and Fabrication. Due to recent growth, we are looking for a number of skilled CNC Machinists to join the company permanently.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Miller to join their highly skilled workforce, this is a fantastic opportunity for anybody looking to develop their career with a successful company that offers comprehensive in-house training and development.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience operating CNC Milling machines
- Conversant with Fanuc/HAAS controls
- Versatile and capable working with a variety of materials
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read technical drawings
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
What's on offer:
- Starting Salary: £13 to 15 per hour / £26,364 to £30,420 per annum
- Permanent employment within a fast-growing organisation
- Working Hours: Regular Day Shifts - 39 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday - 7:50AM to 8:20AM
- Friday - 8AM to 3:30PM
- Comprehensive training and development
- Standard company pension
- Free onsite parking
- Frequent overtime available
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If you are an experienced CNC Machinist and your skills match this position, please contact E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or forward your CV to Callum Good at E3 Recruitment via email - or "apply on line" now