Based in Dewsbury with over 100 years' experience, our client builds and supply of bespoke engineering machinery, the position of Skilled CNC Miller Programmer / Setter Operator with Fanuc or Hass experience will offer you the opportunity to join a business that offers good career opportunities and long-term job security.
- Competently set & operate CNC milling machines using Haas or Fanuc operating systems.
- Loading working devices, parts, machine components and cutting tools correctly, according to instructions, specifications and quality standards.
- Check whether finished components meet right quality standards.
- Ensure all tooling is maintained
- Complete relevant documentation
- You will have a completed a recognised Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Previous experience CNC Programming / Setter Operator on CNC Milling Machines
- Haas or Fanuc systems experience desirable.
- An understanding of CAD/ CAM
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good health and safety awareness
To be successful in this machinist role you'll have previously worked within an engineering machining industry, so whether you have worked in a heavy, precision or machine tool environment I would like to hear from you.
If you have operated systems other than Haas Fanuc and are keen to join a company that will provide training, then you will be perfect for this position.
To be considered for this position you must be experienced as a CNC Miller, Programmer or Setter Operator.
What's on offer?
In return you can expect 28 days holiday per year and you will receive benefits such as Workplace pension scheme and free onsite Parking
Applicants must be flexible with working hours as overtime is currently available daily and on weekends.
This role is offered on a Permanent day basis paying £14.31 per hour Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm with overtime at 1.5 through the week and Saturdays.
Please forward your CV to be considered.