Are you a skilled CNC Milling Machinist looking to break into the Aerospace sector? Want to work in a modern facility with state of the art equipment, plenty of overtime and an environment that encourages training and development? Then we want to hear from you!
The company is a specialist design, manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of high quality products for the aerospace and public sectors, distributing all over the UK and overseas. Key clients include Tier 1 to Rolls Royce UK. The products are produced under a "World Class" quality system accredited to ISO9001, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained. Part of the Midlands Aerospace Alliance, this company retains the reputation of market leader in this industry by attention to detail and business excellence.
Working hours are 8am - 4:30pm Mon to Thurs, with an 4pm finish on Friday
Benefits include an hourly rate of £14.07 p/h, Overtime paid at Time & 1/2 for weekday and Saturday, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (Increasing one per year to 25), Extra days holiday for 0% sickness, Company pension scheme with up to 6.5% employer contributions, and an annual bonus (dependant on company performance and profitability)
Responsibilities for the CNC Milling Machinist include -
- Working on a range of 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC millers within the cell
- Calling up pre written programmes, editing and modifying then programme prove out
- Full setup including tooling, jigs, fixtures, material, speeds and feeds
- Running a first off and inspecting using measuring equipment, before final pass off from QC dept
- Working from customer drawings, CAD designs and job route cards
- Producing one off components from high value materials including inconel, stainless and aluminium
- Running multiple machines within the cell area, as part of a large group of programmers & setters
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures and general upkeep / maintenance of the equipment and work areas daily
We would love to hear from you if you've had experience in the following -
- CNC Miller, Machining Centre setter, 5 axis Milling Machinist, CNC Setter Operator
- Be able to edit and modify programmes using either FANUC, Heidenhain or Mazatrol
- Confident with high frequency setups for 1 off component manufacture
- Understand and interpret 2D & 3D drawings
- Flexibility towards overtime when required
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.