The CNC Machinist position offers a 4-day working week, regular overtime as well as the chance to be involved in the manufacturing process of various state-of-the-art machine building projects.
You have the opportunity to apply for a Permanent CNC Machinist position for an innovative manufacturing organisation that produces cutting edge equipment for the Food Processing industry.
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist:
- Programming, setting and operating a Doosan Vertical Machining Centre to produce complex components for the use of internal projects
- Using Fanuc and/or Siemens controls
- Programming jobs offline with Edgecam software
- Machining with a variety of materials including plastics, aluminium's and stainless steels
- Working from technical drawings and inspecting the quality of your own work
- Adhering to company health and safety policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
We are keen to see CVs from candidates who possess one of the following:
- Experience working as a CNC Miller, Turner, Programmer or Machinist in a high precision machining environment
- Apprentice trained or time served Mechanical Engineers or Machinists
In return, the successful CNC Machinist will receive:
- Annual salary of £27,378.00 (£13.50 per hour)
- Bradford based employment, easily commutable from Keighley, Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Halifax
- Monday to Thursday 14:00 - 00:00 working hours (39 hours per week)
- Permanent employment
To apply for this role, please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment or click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your CV.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an employment agency on behalf of this permanent vacancy.