An engineering and manufacturing company, formed in 1969 supplying various sectors such as automotive, aerospace, petrochemical etc.
The company are based in West Bromwich and is commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Walsall & Sutton Coldfield.
The role as a CNC Programmer will have following duties;
- Operate, set and program Hurco milling machines
- Carry out checks on the machines and machined parts
- Work from technical drawings
I would welcome applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
- Experienced CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator
- A knowledge of CAD/CAM / Solidworks
- Worked within the diecast or plastics sectors.
The company offers overtime at a higher rate per hour. - Hours 7am to 3.30pm. The company promote a friendly, enjoyable and rewarding environment.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.