Are you a skilled CNC Programmer looking to work for a global business with a more corporate feel? Want to work in a modern facility with state of the art equipment, plenty of overtime and an environment that encourages training and development? Then we want to hear from you!
The business is a specialist design, manufacturer, and supplier of food processing, confectionery and fast moving consumer goods equipment, distributing all over the UK and overseas. With sites in the UK, USA, and Europe, they're global reach means they can manufacture on any scale worldwide. The products are produced under a "World Class" quality system accredited to ISO9001, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained. With stability and an established name in the industry, they are a recognised equal opportunities employer.
Benefits include a basic hourly rate of £13.85 p/h, overtime paid at Time & 1/2 for weekday and Saturday,
30 days holiday including bank holidays, full sick pay during absence, a company pension scheme with up to 6% employer contributions, option to join a private healthcare scheme, and life assurance 3x salary.
Responsibilities for the role include -
- Programming, Setting and Operating of HAAS CNC Machining centres
- Writing new programmes long hand at the machine, then prove out
- Full setup including tooling, jigs, fixtures, machine speeds, and feeds
- Running a first off and inspecting using measuring equipment, before final pass off from QC department
- Working from customer drawings, CAD designs, and job route cards
- Producing one-off components to small batch work from a range of materials
- Continuous improvement to programmes written to improve cycle time, tooling life and scrap reduction
We would love to hear from you if you've had experience in the following -
- previously worked as a CNC Milling Programmer, CNC Miller, or Machining Centre machinist
- Be able to write using FANUC or Haas controls
- Confident with high-frequency setups for 1 off component manufacture
- Understand and interpret 2D & 3D drawings
- Flexibility towards overtime when required
Working hours are 7:30am - 4pm Mon to Thurs, with a 12:30pm on finish on Friday
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.