The company are a renowned and successful manufacturer of parts and components to the automotive sector. Due to a recent relocation and huge growth they require a CNC Programmer/CNC Machinist.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company.
The company is based in Worcester and is easily commutable from Evesham, Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Pershore, Evesham.
Your duties will be to;
- Program, set and operate a HAAS 5 axis universal milling centre
- To train other colleagues on 5 axis operations
- Assist programming and setting/operating of the other 3 axis machines
- Inspect finished components alongside any other duties within the cnc machining section
I would welcome applications from candidates who meet the following;
- An experienced CNC Programmer/CNC Machinist who has previously worked on 5 axis machines
- Some expertise of Hypermill or Solidworks
- Strong CAD CAM experience
- Previous working on HAAS machines
- Able to work from engineering drawings
- Ideally some experience of supervising others but this is not essential
Hours 7.30am to 5pm Mon - Thurs 7.30am - 1.30pm Friday
The company offer benefits such as; Life assurance (x3 salary), pension, on site free parking, social staff events.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.