A fantastic opportunity for a CNC Machinist or CNC Programmer within the precision engineering sector. If this is something that is of interest then please read on!
The company are a precision engineering company who design, manufacture and assembles high precision tooling and equipment to various industries such as aerospace, machine tool and general engineering.
- Program offline, set and operate 3 axis XYZ CNC milling machines producing low volume, precision parts
- Program, set and operate 2 axis milling machines
- Programming offline and online from 3D models
I am very keen to see CV's from CNC professionals who :
- Fully experienced in programming, setting and operation of 2 & 3 axis XYZ CNC milling machines
- Able to program on/off line from 3D models
- Able to work to tight tolerances from engineering drawings
- Some knowledge of Acurite/Siemens/Prototrak would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of CAD/CAM
The company are based in Redditch so is easily commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Solihull, Stratford upon Avon, Bromsgrove, Dudley, Droitwich.
- Holidays 25 days plus 8 stats
- All overtime paid at time and a half
- Days based role
- Company sickness scheme after 12 months service
- Free parking on site
- Pleasant, friendly, clean working environment
- Training opportunities
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.