Are you a skilled CNC Programmer / Setter Operator and fed up of working for a company where you feel like you are not getting rewarded, if so this maybe your opportunity to work for a thriving innovative engineering manufacturer who supply special purpose machinery to prestigious clients across the globe and truly care about their staff.
Based in Dewsbury with over 100 years' experience, within the build and supply of special purpose engineering machinery, we offer a modern state of the art working environment and this position will offer a Skilled CNC Programmer / Setter Operator the opportunity to join a leading business that offers genuine development, career opportunities couple with a great team ethos and working conditions.
- Competently set & operate CNC milling machines using Haas or Fanuc operating systems.
- Loading working devices, parts, machine components and cutting tools correctly, according to instructions, specifications and quality standards.
- Check whether finished components meet right quality standards.
- Ensure all tooling is maintained
- Complete relevant documentation
- You will have a completed a recognised Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Previous experience CNC Programming or Setter Operator on CNC Milling Machines
- Haas or Fanuc systems experience desirable.
- An understanding of CAD/ CAM
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good health and safety awareness
To be successful in this machinist role you'll have previously worked within an engineering machining industry, so whether you have worked in a heavy, precision or machine tool environment I would like to hear from you.
If you have operated systems other than Haas Fanuc and are keen to join a company that will provide training, then you will be perfect for this position.
To be considered for this position you must be experienced as a CNC Miller, Programmer or Setter Operator.
What's on offer?
In return for your commitment can expect 28 days holiday per year + Stats and will receive ongoing training and support to achieve your career goals, financial rewards which will earn you £39000 per annum this made up of working a night shift of
44 Hours per week. Mon to Thurs 7.30pm - 7.30am there is also additional overtime if you require.
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.