Kerry Collins Recruitment are recruiting an experienced CNC Setter on behalf of our well-established client, who are based within the Wednesbury area.
Key Duties & Experience Required
- Experienced in programming, setting and operating CNC machines.
- You will be setting and operating both Lathes and Millers, using Fanuc controls.
- Ability to read drawings to determine product specifications, tooling required and to plan operational sequences.
- Inspect own first off produced goods prior to QA approval
- Utilising measuring equipment
- Detect machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary. 1 Read blueprints or job orders to
- Experience or knowledge of various machines to include Doosan and Sliding Heads is an advantage.
- Manufacturing precision machined components for various industries such as the automotive industry
Monday – Friday 40hrs per week - working between the hours of 7:00am 5:30pm
If you feel you have the relevant experience required for this role, please apply today by calling 01922 720099 or alternatively emailing across your CV to email@example.com