Our Client employ approximately 500 people across the UK and over 1000 people worldwide.
They are a leading global engineering manufacturer of specialist component across various industry sectors.
Due to organic growth, an opportunity has arisen within our client's state of the art manufacturing facility based in Leeds for Skilled CNC programmer Machinists to join their team, within the turning department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting, operating and programming a variety of CNC Lathes in the production of components to our customer's specification.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities include:
· Experience of Fanuc or Haas control systems required.
· Combined education and on-the-job training within an engineering background
· Time served or qualified to city and guilds or NVQ
· Highly Competitive Salary: £16 per hour/£30,799.39 per annum
· Working Hours: PM Shift - 37 hours per week
o Monday to Thursday: 13:50 - 23:35 (9.25 hours per day)
· Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days per annum (Plus bank holidays)
· Long-term employment within a growing organisation
If you are an experienced CNC Machinist and your skills match this position, please contact E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 or forward your CV to Callum Good at E3 Recruitment via email - or "apply on line" now
E3 Recruitment Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience