This CNC Turner position can offer an experienced Turner the opportunity to programme, set and operate a brand new XYZ Proturn SLX 425 lathe. Flexible working hours are offered as well as plenty of overtime paid at 1.5.
You have the opportunity to apply for a CNC Turner position for a small sub-contract machining company based in Halifax. The company employs just 10 people and has an incredibly friendly culture that helps employees retain an excellent work life balance.
The CNC Turner will be responsible for:
- Machining complex components for use in high quality critical industries such as Aerospace, Defence and Flow Control
- Independently programming, setting up and operating a brand new XYZ Proturn CNC Lathe
- Working directly from engineering drawings
- In-process and first off article inspection
- Maintaining high levels of quality and meeting strict tolerance levels
- Producing low to medium volumes high complex components
We are keen to speak with candidates who possess one of the following:
- Previous experience working in a CNC Operating, Turning or Programming position
- Apprentice trained or time served within mechanical engineering or machining
In return, the CNC Operator will receive basic salary of £26,364 (£13 per hour) with the opportunity of working regular overtime, all of which is paid at time and a half. You can expect a holiday allowance of 25 days per annum, 4 to be deducted for the Christmas shut down as well as a 2x annual salary life assurance scheme.
To apply for this position, please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment by clicking the "Apply Now" button and attaching a copy of your CV.
E3 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy and will endeavour to respond to all applications successful or not.