Working on complex machined components for use in the Subsea and Oil & Gas markets, this impressive precision engineering organisation can offer a skilled CNC Turner the chance to manage the machining process from drawing to finished article.
Employing around 50 people, this precision engineering organisation sub contract their machining services to high profile companies operating in the Flow Control, Oil & Gas and Subsea industries. Because of recent investment into their machining capabilities, the company is now looking to recruit a skilled CNC Turner to increase their production output.
Based in Leeds, the CNC Turner can easily commute from Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Wetherby, Pontefract, Harrogate and York.
The CNC Turner will be:
- Responsible for the whole machining process including the creation of bespoke programmes using Fanuc machine controls
- Working with a variety of exotic materials including Duplex, Inconel and Stainless Steel
- Producing complex machined components to be used in the Oil & Gas markets, industry standard quality tolerances and standards apply
The CNC Turner will:
- Ideally hold an apprenticeship or level 3 qualification within Mechanical Engineering or Machining (not essential)
- Be capable of independently generating bespoke programmes using Fanuc machine controls - excellent knowledge of G&M codes is essential
- Have experience working as a CNC Turner, Programmer, Machinist, Technician or Engineer within a machine shop environment
CNC Turner position details:
- Annual Salary: £28,725.32
- Hourly Rate: £14.93
- Working Hours: Weekly rotating AM/PM shifts - 37 hours per week
- AM Shift
- Monday to Thursday - 06:00 to 14:0
- Friday - 06:00 to 11:00
- PM Shift
- Monday to Thursday - 14:00 to 22:00
- Friday - 11:00 to 16:00
- AM Shift
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days
- 17 Days free choice
- 3 Days reserved for Christmas shut down
- 5 Emergency holidays
- 8 Bank/public holidays
The successful CNC Turner will join a progressive manufacturing business that produces complex products and components for a number of demanding industries. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished machinist to work off of their own initiative and manage the machining process from drawing to finished article.
To apply for this position, please click "APPLY NOW" and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment for more information.