If you are looking to join:
- One of the most recognisable market leaders in the UK
- A global supplier into Advanced Engineering markets/customers
- An accredited £7m powerhouse within their market
Then please read on!
Our client are specialists in manufacturing bespoke machined parts into the Medical, Aerospace, Nuclear, Semi-conductor, Oil & Gas and Scientific sectors. They have 75ft of floor space with accreditations from the MOD, Varian, Thales, Rolls Royce and more. Having just won a new contract with an international €83bn powerhouse, they are looking to expand their engineering team:
As a CNC Turner, you would be programming, setting and operating CNC lathes and manual lathes along with interpreting engineering drawings to manufacture precise components and products. The working hours are Monday - Friday with a salary of £28,000, 1.33x overtime, medical insurance and healthcare allowances.
For this position, the company are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in similar CNC-related positions
- Can work with both manual and CNC lathes
- Is proficient with control software - Heidenhain, Fanuc and Mazak would be advantageous
- Communicates well with others
If you want to find out more then please apply, call 0117 971 4700 or email
CNC / Turner / Turning / Setter / Programmer / Fanuc / Heidenhain / Fagor / VTL / Vertical Turning