Hourly Rate: £13 - £14
The Role - CNC Turner
- Setting and operating CNC lathes, performs machine set ups to obtain close tolerances.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings and converting between imperial and metric units when required.
- Liaise with production and engineer staff.
To be successful within the setter operator role you will have:
- Ability to use Fanuc and program in this language.
- Able to demonstrate strong CNC Turning experience.
- Toolmaker trained but not essential.
- Plastic knowledge desired but not essential.
Excellent benefits package which includes:
- £13 - £14.
- Overtime available.
- 31 day holiday Including bank holidays.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.