Up to £10.50 an hr, No shifts, 40 hrs a week, 0800 - 1630, Monday to Friday, Overtime paid at 1.5, Permanent position from day 1, Free Parking, Clean modern environment.
A coach builder or vehicle fitter or vehicle builder is needed to assist with a vehicle conversion company based in the Mirfield area of Huddersfield.
The position will entail the installation shelving and racking, tyre storage amongst other equipment inside the vehicles that have been converted.
The role will involve securing pre-fabricated parts, storage and racking inside vehicles using various fasteners, screws but mainly pop rivets.
You will need to be able to use measuring equipment and be able to work to high standards.
The ideal coachbuilder or vehicle builder will be:
- Apprentice trained or semi-skilled coachbuilders, or vehicle body builders
- Experienced with working upon vehicles in a transport related industry would be an advantage but not essential, e.g; Bus, coach, commercial vehicle, motor homes, boats, trailer boxes etc
- Able to use a range of air and power tools
- Use measuring equipment to ensure to correct positioning of the equipment
Benefits of the coachbuilding or vehicle builder role
- Up to £10.50 an hr
- No shifts
- 40 hrs a week
- 0800 - 1630
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime paid at 1.5
- Permanent position from day 1
- Free Parking
- Clean modern environment.
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about coachbuilding or vehicle builder about the role before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment.