Cold Rolling Mill Setter / Walsall / Temp to perm / £9.50 - £10.00 per hour
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced cold roller to join a well-established steel processing company in the Walsall area.
As an operator you will be responsible for setting and running the rolling mills, changing tooling and more. You should also be conversant with operating an overhead crane to manoeuvre steel stock around the workplace, loading and unloading the machine. Your regular duties would include, but would not be limited to;
- Setting and running cold rolling mills
- Marking material with works information
- Occasional quality checks using measuring equipment, reporting of any non-conformance
- Loading and unloading the machinery using a pendant overhead crane
- Banding / packing / labelling of steel once processed
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are met and adhered to
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced setter / operator with experience coming from within the steel industry.
Working hours for this role would be mornings and afternoons rotating, working 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm rotating. The rate of pay for this position is £9.50 per hour on mornings and £10.00 per hour on afternoons.
If you think this role is right for yourself then APPLY NOW! For more information contact Stephen Parker at ASC Connections.
01902 771 443 / email@example.com / www.linkedin.com/in/stephenparkerasc
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.