Castle Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Commercial Accountant to work on a 12-month maternity cover contract for a fast-paced manufacturing business based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
As Commercial Accountant you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to effectively support pricing, investment control and work together to achieve mutual business objectives.
The key responsibilities for this Commercial Accountant role are:
- To support and advise the Director and Controllers where required to improve the commercial return of the function.
- Review commercials of actuals versus forecast to ensure that any corrective action is taken when required
- Reporting and variance analysis of trade investment
- To work with non-financial colleagues to ensure the team meets financial and auditory requirements
- Management of pricing and re-pricing of orders
- Resolution of audit claims
- To provide thorough analysis and review of individual spend and return
- To review, assess and report weekly on risks and opportunities by channel with actions required to mitigate risks
- To provide strategic direction on improving the commercial return for the function
- To provide commercial support for validating and assessing the effectiveness of trade spend and investment.
- To provide development and support to elevate the commercial and financial acumen of the team
As Commercial Accountant you will benefit from:
- Highly competitive salary & benefits package
- Good accessible location commutable from York, Scarborough, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Whitby and surrounding areas
- Free on-site parking
- Working for well established, successful global market leader
To be considered for this Commercial Accountant position and be successful in post, you will need the following:
- CIMA/ACCA/ or ACA qualification or qualified through equivalent experience
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to set own deadlines and work without supervision
- Strong systems knowledge including advanced Excel
To apply for this great Commercial Accountant opportunity, click apply
Castle Employment Agency is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.