A successful third sector employer is recruiting for a dynamic Commercial Accountant to join their team on a 12 month fixed term basis.
This is an exciting role where you will be able to have a real impact on the business, add value and deliver tangible benefits
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant include:
- Responsible for the production and analysis of the monthly management
- Seek opportunities to improve month end processes and controls
- Support colleagues across the business to make decisions based on accurate financial analysis
- Produce regular and ad hoc reporting to support the business objectives
- Business partner key colleagues to support them to achieve objectives
We are keen to hear from Commercial Accountants who are CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified with a strong commercial focus.
- A challenging and rewarding role with a market leading employer
- Good central location in York, easily commutable by rail or road
- Competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000p.a. plus benefits
If you are interested in applying to this Commercial Accountant role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment Agency is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.