Commercial Finance Manager required for a large Engineering solutions company working across the pharma and medical devices sector employing over 900 across 35 countries. A globally recognised business based in West Yorkshire with huge UK growth plans for 2021/22
The Commercial Finance Manager will report into the Managing Director.
- Managing financial risk by ensuring that Balance Sheets are kept up to date including the verification of accruals, ensuring invoicing is up to date and relevant backing documentation is kept up to date.
- Support with the clearing of Invoicing queries from Credit Control.
To manage the Income:-
- purchasing income deals are accurately set-up in the relevant systems
- supplier invoicing and rebate collection is completed consistent with the terms contained within the supplier contracts
- accurate and timely delivery of purchasing income into the P&L accounts
- balance sheet is controlled effectively
- Manage and make recommendations to optimise working capital
- Continuously review processes and make changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the wider team
- Ensure that Group financial policy and procedures are followed with particular emphasis on the recognition and accounting for purchasing income
- Identifying opportunities for analysis and effectively using the analysis to drive financial performance and operational efficiency
- Ability to operate in a fluid and changing environment
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Finance Manager role will;
- have worked in a similar role previously
- MUST be at least part-qualified (preferably Finalist level) CIMA or ACCA
- will have business process re-engineering experience
- strong analytical skills and and ability to gain insight from large volumes of data
- have the ability to influence stakeholders
- ideally have managerial experience (not essential)
What's on Offer
The Commercial Finance Manager role can offer £35-50,000 depending on experience, plus benefits and structured career progression.