Commercial Insurance Client Technician
Salary: £30k-£35k DOE + Fully funded CII & Share Bonus
Location: Burgess Hill
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a confident communicator and have a good technical understanding of commercial products? Do you have a prove background in insurance account management and have a passion to build your own portfolio of clients?
If so, this is the job for you!
- Handling small/medium enterprise clients
- Manage policy renewals accurately and effectively
- Deal with general inquiries from clients
- Manage a portfolio of c.25 risks per month with a premium range
- Draft reports and chase client information professionally
- Build and manage key client relationships
- Provide support to the management team
- Achieving targets efficiently on cross selling and new business
The right candidate will have the following:
- Have the CII qualification or keen to study
- Professional and positive manor
- Strong technical understanding of commercial products
- Driven and a passion for what they do
- Advanced with IT systems, ideally Acturis
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability think intuitively
- Organisation and time management skills
For more information and to miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Olivia Irving on 01273 830492 or Apply now!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.