Kerry Collins Healthcare are currently looking for experienced care assistants to work with a range of clients in the Wolverhampton area.
This vacancy will require you to provide care and support to service users in their own homes.
- Personal Care
- Domestic duties
- Taking service users out into the community
- Assisting with daily living tasks
- Promoting a positive guidance
- Following and updating care plans
- Assisting/ prompting service users with medication
- Ensuring all service users’ needs are met
- Liaising with service users’ families and other healthcare professionals
This vacancy is available on both a part time and permanent basis as it will run from rota.
To be considered for this vacancy you must have the following:
- 6 months or more experience in healthcare
- A full UK driver’s license (preferred but not essential)
- A DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- The ability to provide a high standard of personal care
This position is an immediate start therefore, if you would like more information or you are interested, please do not hesitate to call us on 01922 720099 or apply with a CV.